Enhanced Pay (Plus Shift Differential for certain shifts)
Low Patient Ratios-1:12
$1,000 Hire On Bonus(F/T C.N.A.)
Our Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A.) assures quality care, is knowledgeable of resident’s rights, dignity issues, abuse prevention and customer service. This individual assists to develop and encourage a teamwork approach within the facility as it pertains to clinical issues. Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, provides quality care and safe supportive services, which assist the resident in the achievement of physical and emotional support and comfort.
· Certified by the State of Illinois as a Nurse Assistant (Federal and State Law Requirements).
· On the Illinois State Nurse Aide Registry with proper credentials and a clear record.
· Current CPR Certification.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
· Long Term Care experience preferred.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Ability to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb-height, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel, balance, push, and pull.
· Because residents sometimes need immediate help to prevent a fall, and because such incidents are unpredictable, each CNA must at all times be capable of meeting the required lifting requirements up to 100 pounds without assistance or accommodation.
Come join the best team!