Thank you for stopping by! The Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce has two new programs this Holiday to help our local businesses promote themselves, and for our residents to participate and win prizes.
These raffles are open to anyone willing to play. You do not have to be a resident of Bloomingdale, or purchase anything from the participating businesses.
Join the Facebook Group BloomingdaleStrong.
Check out the Coupon Corner for coupons from your local businesses. - Stay Local!
Trees will be installed in the large pots around the Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center. Chamber businesses will have the opportunity to decorate the trees for a fee. Trees will be up from mid-November to early January. This gives members the opportunity to advertise their business in a new area reaching new potential customers. To increase participation, residents will vote on their favorite tree by posting a selfie with #BCCHolidayTrees, tagging the business. Each week a winner(s) will be chosen from those who posted to the #BCCHolidayTrees. The better the tree is decorated, the more recognition it will receive and the more it will be up on Social Media.
Public wanting to participate:
1) Between November 30, 2020 and January 3, 2021 stop by the Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center on Army Trail Rd.
2) Take a selfie with the tree you like best, tag the business, and post on Facebook with #BCCHolidayTrees. You tag a business on Facebook by using the # before the business' name. Example: #BloomingdaleCourt. The business will pop-up and you click on them. If you cannot get the TAG part to work, you can name the business.
3) Once a week the Chamber will pull 2-3 random winners who posted to #BCCHolidayTrees to win a $25 gift certificate from one of the participating businesses.
4) You are encouraged to post weekly!
5) The number of winners and weeks the contest runs depends on the number of businesses participating.
6) No purchase necessary - Post - Tag - Win!
Businesses display a gingerbread house in their business. The general public will be able to vote for the best decorated house by placing money in a voting box. The money raised through voting will go to St. Isidore PADS to help the homeless. The business who raises the most amount will help present the check to St. Isidore PADS. The Chamber will help market the businesses to the general public to help increase traffic. The public will receive a map to be stamped at each business. Once complete, the map can be submitted to be entered into a random draw raffle to win $200 cash.
To participate in the Parade of Gingerbread Houses Raffle:
1) Download the map or pick one up at a participating business. Parade of Gingerbread Houses Map
2) Visit each business and vote for your favorite gingerbread house by donating money into the ballot box. If the business is temporary closed for COVID-19, you can make your donation by dropping your money in an envelope into their mailbox.
3) Receive a stamp on your map that you have visited the business. If the business is unable to stamp your map due to COVID restrictions, you can submit a receipt from that business that shows you did visit them. The receipt must be dated between November 30, 2020 - December 20, 2020 or you can submit a selfie of yourself in front of the business.
4) Submit your map to the Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce, 104 S. Bloomingdale Rd, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. All maps must be received by December 31, 2020 to be eligible for the contest. The Chamber is not responsible for maps arriving late due to the post office. Maps need to be post marked by December 20, 2020.
5) The winner will be chosen by random draw on December 31, 2020.
6) No purchase necessary. Your vote counts and will help support St. Isidore's PADS program.
Thank you to our Sponsors for helping make this possible!
|Annie Occasion for Any Occasion||148 S. Bloomingdale Road||Ste 100||(630) 283-5973|
|Bloomingdale Chiropractor||303 E. Army Trail Rd.||Ste 101||(630) 529-2225|
|Bloomingdale Park District||172 S. Circle Ave.||(630) 529-3650|
|Bloomingdale Public Library||101 Fairfield Way||(630) 924-2723|
|D's Treats & Ice Cream||102 3rd street||(630) 740-8195|
|Delish Cakes||148 S Bloomingdale Road||(630) 303-2235|
|Fruitful Yield||366 W Army Trail Rd||#320||(630) 894-2553|
|Platt Hill Nursery||222 W. Lake St.||(630) 529-9394|
|Rag Shirts and Jeans||106 3rd. St||(630) 347-7407|
|SPENGA||148 E Lake Street||Ste 148A||(630) 589-0133|
|Spotted Paw PET Supplies & Grooming||452 W Army Trail rd||(630) 464-4150|
|Texas Roadhouse||161 Gary Ave.||(630) 580-1277|
|Village of Bloomingdale||201 S. Bloomingdale Rd.||(630) 671-5611|
Ice Rink and Curling:
Bloomingdale Court Shopping Center on Army Trail Rd. The Ice Rink will be open Tuesdays - Fridays 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm and weekends 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Skating is $10 if you bring your own, or $15 if you have to rent. May book private parties. Olivo Taco is running the ice rink. Their taco truck will be there daily Tues. - Sun. from Noon - 9:00 pm. Open until late January. There is also the Funnel Cakes food truck for your sweet tooth.
Bloomingdale Chamber offers an array of print, event and web advertising strategies that is convenient, effective, affordable and reaches a targeted audience.
Receive emails from local businesses about specials. Emails will be no more than 2 a week. You can unsubscribe at anytime. We do not share your address.